Victor was recently a guest on Bloomberg’s Trillions podcast with Joel Weber and Eric Balchunas, discussing his long road from the trading desks at Salomon Brothers to LTCM to Elm’s inception and subsequent expansion.
You can also listen to the episode on Spotify and iTunes.
For more on the topics discussed in the episode:
- ETFs: Better Than Mutual Funds for Long Term Investors too?
- Do Index Buyers Make Over-Valued Stocks More Over-Valued?
- A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
- Home Biased: A Case for More Indexing
- What’s all the Hoopla? Truly Passive Indexers are Still a Rare Breed
- Mind the Gap: Inequality and Diversification
- How well do global market-cap weighted indexes represent the true ‘market portfolio’?